Participant Liability Waiver and Release – Treasure Dash LLC
Treasure Dash LLC designs and organizes clues-based treasure hunts for adventure and diversion for everyone (“Activity”). This Activity carries with it inherent and potentially unknown, unpredictable, and unquantifiable risks that accompany the nature and implementation of this Activity. Therefore I acknowledge that my voluntary participation in the Activity carries certain inherent risks, and that I fully and voluntarily agree to undertake the Activity regardless of any such risks, and agree to be fully responsible for any harm to myself, anyone else, or to any property that may arise in any manner during or related to my full or partial involvement in any Activity.
The risks inherent in this Activity include but are not limited to those caused by landscape and terrain, weather conditions, road and street conditions and traffic, outdoor and indoor temperature, physical and emotional condition of participants, unforeseen actions of other treasure hunt and non-treasure hunt participants, and unforeseen actions of any third-parties. I assume all of the risks of participating in the Activity organized by Treasure Dash LLC and assert and agree that my participation is completely and entirely voluntary.
In consideration and acknowledgment of participating in a treasure hunt designed and organized by Treasure Dash LLC, I, acting as my personal representative, hereby:
- Release and forever discharge Treasure Dash LLC (the “Sponsor”) and any of its representatives, officers, directors, employees, and affiliates (referred to collectively in this agreement as the “Releasees”) of and from all liability, responsibility, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, actions and causes of action in respect of injury, loss or damage to either myself, any third-parties, or to property however caused, or death arising out of my participation and/or involvement in the Activity, and notwithstanding that any claim may have been contributed to or occasioned by the negligence of Sponsor or any of the Releasees (collectively “Release”). This Release shall also and at all times include any liability that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the Releasees because of their possible liability without fault.
- I agree that in the event that any provision of this Participant Liability Waiver and Release is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision will not affect the remaining provisions of this Participant Liability Waiver and Release which shall continue to be enforceable.
- I acknowledge that Releasees are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific Activity on their behalf.
- I confirm that I have carefully read this Participant Liability Waiver and Release and fully understand its contents. If I am under 18 years of age at the time of registration, my parent or legal guardian has completely reviewed this Participant Liability Waiver and Release, understands and consents to its terms, and authorizes my participation in the Activity.
- I attest and confirm that I have carefully read this Participant Liability Waiver and Release and fully understand its contents. I am above 18 years of age at the time of registration, mentally and physically capable of participation as determined by a qualified healthcare professional, have completely reviewed this Participant Liability Waiver and Release, understand and consent to its terms in their entirety, and voluntarily authorize my participation in the Activity organized by Treasure Dash LLC. I hereby certify that I have read, understand and agree to be bound by this document. Additionally, I certify that each member of my group or household is aware of this Participant Liability Waiver and Release and has read and agreed to it before participating in the Activity.
- I agree that this Participant Liability Waiver and Release shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law. If any provision of this Participant Liability Waiver and Release is determined to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Participant Liability Waiver and Release and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- I certify that I (and any of my children, if/as applicable) am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in this Activity, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude mine or my children’s participation in this Activity.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT, IN PART, THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.